Saturday, April 18, 2009

18/04/2009

BOF DVD available @ Poh Kim

According to muii7@soompi, the Boys Over Flowers DVD is available at Poh Kim priced at SGD42.90. You may receive a $2.00 discount if you use the coupon found in the April issue of Kozine magaine.

Btw, have you voted for the best banner & button set? No? Vote Here!


!NEW PICTURES - BOF in Japan


Image and video hosting by TinyPic









Japanese Magazine Scans















[Videos]


1. Fanmeeting F4 & Goo Hye Sun


2. Fanmeeting: SS501 - 내 머리가 나빠서


3. Fanmeeting: Hyun Joong - Be My Girl [ SOLO ]


4. Fan Meeting: SS501


5. SS501 returning to Korea


Credits: Video Owners

Boys Over Flowers Japanese Official Website Images


























credits: hanadan-k

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you guys should do a post about how TERRIBLE the Poh Kim DVD set is. The last episode is an obvious download from the internet - low quality, grainy, chopped scenes. The subtitles have typos, don't use the correct names, and are totally off grammar-wise. Not a good deal at all. I hope SG fans are able to buy the REAL DVD series soon.

author said...

Thanks for informing us. I won't be able to do a post on how low the quality is because I have not seen it myself and because if I were to start critisizing the DVDs, the company may take actions against us.

Post a Comment