Friday, June 26, 2009

26/05/2009

Aina Liyana's Fan Encounter:

Lee Min Jung in Singapore



Anyonghaseyo! Chonun Aina imnida. Choumpakesemnida ;D

Hello there! I'm Aina. These are some photos i took at Iluma.The quality isnt that good i must agree and it's due to my camera.

Well, meeting Lee Min Jeong/Jung was like getting to meet the Boys Over Flowers cast.

I was very excited! I was like, 'Finally! A Boys Over Flowers actress is in Singapore.' I can't explain it in words. Haha!

One of the OMY (an English/Mandarin web portal) people asked me some questions:

Reporter: Do you know who you're meeting today?
Me: Lee Min Jun.

Embarrassing right?

I was too excited and my legs were wobbling. It was difficult to stand properly. I even had to think for a while to answer that question. I forgot her name.Gah!

So, I was simply very MALU.

She then asked me a couple more questions.


When I saw her poster, I almost wanted to pee because I couldn't believe that she is/was in Singapore, the tiny tiny country on the map.

Skip to her arrival yeah?


When she arrived, I was speechless. She was so beautiful and she looked really perfect. Flawless. Then she started introducing herself and told us more about what she was doing. She spoke in Korean therefore there was one lady beside her to translate her words for us in English. She told us more about the Sony Ericsson phone: C903.



She turned back a few times to smile at us fans.She waved too! I was about to capture that when the Security Guard moved and all i got on the camera was his shirt.-.-"


She gave out prizes to winners from the i/u weekly contest. After a couple of minutes,it was time for her to leave.The translator told us to say something to her in Korean before she goes off.It was: "Min Jung/Jeong Unni,SarangHae!" Hahha.Then she left.


Some fans ran after her to the elevator and I was one of them.Then I went down the escalator and well,ran till the carpark where she drove off.There were only a few of us less than 20, there to see her leave.We waved to her and she waved back.She was smiling. I was so happy that day. I wish the rest of the Boys Over Flowers cast would come to Singapore soon!

Kamsahamnida!
Bye!

From: Aina Liyana

No comments:

Post a Comment